Wow - we achieved historic results in the 2nd May elections.
Thanks to your votes, support and campaigning efforts, we:
- Unseated the Conservatives from control of Arun District Council for the first time in its history.
- Increased Liberal Democrat District councillor numbers to 22, a gain of 17 seats.
- Became the largest group on the District Council (Liberal Democrats 22 seats, Conservatives 21 seats, Independents 8, Greens 2, Labour 1, UKIP 0)
- Retained control of Littlehampton Town Council, with 9 councillors out of 15 seats.
- Gained control of Bognor Regis Town Council, with 10 councillors out of 16 seats.
Well done to all our candidates and thanks for standing. Now we begin the rewarding work of representing the constituents of Arun.